A big house
with a big heart
Casa Tropical is an ecologically renovated and partly modernised old Canarian house in the centre of El Porvenir. The clay plaster on the first floor comes from Garafia, in the north of the island, and was hand-painted by a local artist. The ornate exterior painting on the south side of the house is also his work. With two large terraces on both levels, it is very close to the tropical garden. There is plenty of space for morning exercises or yoga before heading to the downstairs kitchen for breakfast or the artistically designed bathhouse.
The Casa Tropical flat house consists of the main house and two outbuildings, accessed by an external staircase (total indoor area 93 m2). The buildings are situated in a clearly separated area within the complex.
The kitchen on the ground floor is equipped with a high-quality designer kitchen, which, like so many other things was designed and manufactured by Sigi Wagner. Arte y Vida reflects the different design trends in the Casa Tropical, from traditional, and ethnocultural to modern. Casa Afrika is a small and cute house, ideal for friendly couples or for children who want to spend the night alone.
The spacious bathhouse with its open-air shower speaks of pure joie de vivre and inevitably starts the day with a smile.
- For 2 – 4 Persons
- Spacious bedroom/lounge (40 m2)
- King-size bed with quality mattress
- Panoramic terrace next to the tropical garden (35 m2)
- Covered terrace in the tropical garden
- Designer kitchen made from solid wood
- Raumklima: Lehmputz und Natursteinwände
- Indoor climate: Clay and natural stone walls Extra sleeping house for 1 – 2 additional persons
- Mosaic bath house with outdoor shower
- Wifi (without TV)
- Sauna (8,00 Eur p.P.)